Data Entry Volunteer
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and have a few hours each day to spare in administration?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and accuracy?
If your answer to these questions is yes then we’d like to hear from you!
Keeping confidential information accurate and secure is incredibly important to us, and we need a committed volunteer to support the mentoring and professional service providers activities at The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean, in Montego Bay.
As Community Support- Data Entry Volunteer, you will be an integral part of the team, ensuring our customer database records are up to date and translated into a new Client Relationship Management (CRM) system accurately.
This volunteer post will report to the Relationship Manager with primary duties being:
- Working closely with Relationship Manager, and Entrepreneur Development Programme Team to manage and maintain healthy records on our customer being the entrepreneurs, mentors, coaches and professional service providers.
- Perform data migration from existing systems (using Dropbox, Excel and Zoho CRM) into the new Salesforce CRM.
- Ensure communication channels are established and maintained for all aspects of this project and it’s participants.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings for new volunteer mentors, coaches and professional service providers.
- Distributing documentation to team members and other stakeholders
- Maintaining survey and interview documentation gathered and uploading to cloud storage.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate service documentation into associated systems they operate within
- Active listener with great verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment and ability to work within our Confidentiality policy
- Works independently and is a quick learner
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced changing environment
- High level of comfort with Microsoft products (Word, Excel) and Google Apps and cloud-based technologies is a must.
If this looks like your cup of tea and you believe you’d be a great fit, we encourage you to apply now by sending your resume or C.V. along with a thoughtful cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for this post is Sunday, March 26th, 2017, at 11 pm
*Please note that due to popular demand, we will only contact those applicants that we believe to be suitable for the volunteer programme. A member of the team will be in touch within 2 weeks of your application to discuss next steps.
Entrepreneur Feature: Sheresa Dixon of Eventuality Tours17th February 2017
Committing to a new year of entrepreneurial excellence2nd February 2017
B Inspired – Issue 1227th January 2017
Entrepreneur Programme Director
Your role is: To ensure that all areas of programme delivery in the region including training, coaching, mentorship, professional services, and access to finance are designed to lead to the…
Team Administrative Assistant
Your role is: To support the Branson Centre team with administration, book keeping and compliance activities as it relates to the Branson Centre and its entrepreneurs. As such, whilst you…