Interested in applying as an entrepreneur?
Who are we looking for...
We are looking for individuals from across the Caribbean who want a partner through the highs and lows of growing and running a business. The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship offers a phenomenal opportunity for budding entrepreneurs to realise their ambitions. We think the best way to achieve business success is to surround yourself with people who have the imagination, good ideas and energy to make things happen. We’ll be looking for innovative and creative people with an entrepreneurial track record, outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, and high achievement in professional or academic life.
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean will only support:
- Candidates with a proven track record of entrepreneurial activity – an idea alone is not enough
- Aspiring entrepreneurs that can demonstrate a strong social commitment – job creation in disadvantaged communities is an integral part of the business model
- Small and growing businesses that have strong financial, social and environmental credentials.
Only if the above mentioned requirements are met will we have a further preference for the following:
- Individuals between 18 and 35 years old
- Businesses that support the Caribbean’s tourism industry
Got what it takes...
Then start thinking about partnering with The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean. The application form will be available here and will include:
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words so you can tell us what sets you apart.
- A business profile in which you’ll tell us about the business you run or are interested in pursuing
- An entrepreneur survey for us to learn more about you
- Two references from people who know you well professionally
- In addition, we require that you submit a non-refundable application fee of JA$500 to help us offset some of the costs of processing applications, and to make sure you’re really keen.